Search

Custom Search

Saturday, 1 July 2017

Earlty 4th July Party At Zorros














Well one celebration follows another! I hope people are having a wonderful Canada Day today and in a few days time the USA celebrates Independence day on July 4th!  DJ TXBarbara Bailey had an early party at Zorro's Tavern tonight to set the ball rolling for America's big day, she played some awesome tunes and we had a great time!  I hadn't got anything to wear with stars and stripes on, so I dressed in red white and blue!  Barb looked fantastic in her American outfit and so did Nahi.  I'll definitely have to go shopping before next week, well us Brits have got to show our support for our friends in America and Canada and the rest of the world come to that! 

Janey Bracken 
PS - For some reason we had some newbies in the tavern tonight, I suspect owner Rob let them in, luckily they were only dummies as they kept exploding. I even spotted one in a burger bun.  I think Brain scared them away with his clown outfit in the end!











No comments: